1976 Alcort Sunfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
We have a 14 ft Sunfish in good condition; it has a few scratches from normal wear and tear. The hull is intact and is as good as new! It comes with a sail, also in good condition with a few patches towards the bottom. This is a great sail boat for beginners, kids or just a leisurely outing. We bought it nearly 10 years ago and have literally only used it once. The remainder of the time it has been kept in a heated garage. It is light weight and although it does not come with a trailer is extremely easy to lift and carry using two people. It would tie down easily to the bed of a pick-up or sit perfectly on a flat bed trailer. It will come with two life jackets and a clean title of ownership. If interested in purchasing or would like more pictures, feel free to email. It is priced at 1000, however, name your price and we can chat, willing to negotiate, looking for a quick sale.

We have a 14 ft Sunfish in good condition; it has a few scratches from normal wear and tear. The hull is intact and is as good as new! It comes with a sail, also in good condition with a few patches towards the bottom. This is a great sail boat for beginners, kids or just a leisurely outing. We bought it nearly 10 years ago and have literally only used it once. The remainder of the time it has been kept in a heated garage. It is light weight and although it does not come with a trailer is extremely easy to lift and carry using two people. It would tie down easily to the bed of a pick-up or sit perfectly on a flat bed trailer. It will come with two life jackets and a clean title of ownership. If interested in purchasing or would like more pictures, feel free to email. It is priced at 1000, however, name your price and we can chat, willing to negotiate, looking for a quick sale.
is the boat still for sale i would like to by the boat, can you send some pictures. i also like that it has a title
you can call me at 973-262-4928 email me at mwheeler89668@yahoo.com
where are you located

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.