What's new

1972 Sunfish for Sale

mtoms

1972 Sunfish sailboat in solid, recreational sailing-ready condition, including all of the following gear:

Varnished Daggerboard and Rudder
Classic wooden tiller
Mainsheet deck block with deck cleat
Your choice from among three sets of sails I have for the boat - the blue and white pictured here, red, white and blue or red and white.

The deck and hull are solid and the mast step holds water, i.e. no leaks. It has the usual dings one would expect in a boat of this age, but nothing major. This boat has many years of useful life left as either a club racer or recreational sailor.

I can also deliver in the next few weeks to anywhere with 250 miles of Deltaville - or you can meet me in Deltaville to save on the $1/outbound mile delivery charge.

Cash or Venmo much preferred.

You can reach me by email at the above link and I will get right back to you or via phone at 7fore8-Oh17fore, where the code for the area is 54(1 less than 1). PLEASE 1972 Painted sunfish from OBX.jpgINCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER.

Wevodoh

I AM NOT SPAM. Hello,
I this boat still available? I am interested. I would need a delivery to Annapolis. Looking on Waze it appears that is about 150 miles from Annapolis to Deltaville, would that make the price $750 + $150 (give or take the mileage)? Just let me know. If it is no longer available, I'll continue my search elsewhere.

Thanks

PHibbard

1972 Sunfish sailboat in solid, recreational sailing-ready condition, including all of the following gear:

Varnished Daggerboard and Rudder
Classic wooden tiller
Mainsheet deck block with deck cleat
Your choice from among three sets of sails I have for the boat - the blue and white pictured here, red, white and blue or red and white.

The deck and hull are solid and the mast step holds water, i.e. no leaks. It has the usual dings one would expect in a boat of this age, but nothing major. This boat has many years of useful life left as either a club racer or recreational sailor.

I can also deliver in the next few weeks to anywhere with 250 miles of Deltaville - or you can meet me in Deltaville to save on the $1/outbound mile delivery charge.

Cash or Venmo much preferred.

You can reach me by email at the above link and I will get right back to you or via phone at 7fore8-Oh17fore, where the code for the area is 54(1 less than 1). PLEASE View attachment 39397INCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER.
Boat still for sale?

mtoms

I AM NOT SPAM. Hello,
I this boat still available? I am interested. I would need a delivery to Annapolis. Looking on Waze it appears that is about 150 miles from Annapolis to Deltaville, would that make the price $750 + $150 (give or take the mileage)? Just let me know. If it is no longer available, I'll continue my search elsewhere.

Thanks
Sorry for the slow reply. The boat is sold.