1960's Sunfish 99.99% original - includes trailer

Thread starter #1
I am selling an early 1960's Alcott Sunfish in very good condition. This boat has had light use over the last couple of years, but is ready for the water. All but 1 pin is the original equipment. This has been meticulously cared for and maintained over the years.

The trailer is included in the price. Willing to negotiate a delivery if within reasonable mileage.

Attachments

Hello,

I am very interested. I live about 45 minutes away in Atlantic Highlands, do you think you'd be able to deliver? Could you provide more photos and/or a history of damages and repairs? Is there anything that needs fixing, or probably could use it soon?

Let me know!

Thread starter #3
Hello,

I am very interested. I live about 45 minutes away in Atlantic Highlands, do you think you'd be able to deliver? Could you provide more photos and/or a history of damages and repairs? Is there anything that needs fixing, or probably could use it soon?

Let me know!
William, I can send you more pictures if you can send me you cell phone and/or email address. The file size of the pictures I have are too large to post on the forum. We can work something out for delivery. The only repair has been the brass pin that holds the rudder in the slot. There is a small surface stress crack on top just in front of the center board. I have a picture, but it does not effect the use. No other issues other than normal wear and tear. It is ready for the water.

Larry Sunfish - Back.gif Sunfish - Back.gif Sunfish - front.gif Sunfish - Back.gif Sunfish - front.gif

Last edited:
Hey, my phone number is 443-569-1894. If you want to send me more pictures or give me a call to discuss more that would be great. My biggest concern is the condition of the hull which I would love to come and inspect anytime this week.

Thread starter #5
Hey, my phone number is 443-569-1894. If you want to send me more pictures or give me a call to discuss more that would be great. My biggest concern is the condition of the hull which I would love to come and inspect anytime this week.
I'll text you a couple of pics from my cell. Hull is in great shape. I'll call you Monday to discuss stopping by to take a look at it.