'08 laser full rig for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
A complete full rig laser, used for the '08 Olympic trials, 191xxx. Perfect condition, with both covers and dolly. Ready to race at any level. No scratches, chips, or any other problem. Pro rig, all Harken, etc. Anways dollied, stored indoors in winter, etc. Good boards, sail is used, ok for for local racing. Used in Freshwater since the trials, so no corrosion, etc.

All white boat. Last of the old Vanguards. Used at the trials in Newport, so a bit better than your "average" hull of this year.

I may be traveling to FL soon, so a delivery along Rt 95 is possible.

Priced reasonably, and no the dolly is not available separately, etc.

Click my name to email please.

A complete full rig laser, used for the '08 Olympic trials, 191xxx. Perfect condition, with both covers and dolly. Ready to race at any level. No scratches, chips, or any other problem. Pro rig, all Harken, etc. Anways dollied, stored indoors in winter, etc. Good boards, sail is used, ok for for local racing. Used in Freshwater since the trials, so no corrosion, etc.

All white boat. Last of the old Vanguards. Used at the trials in Newport, so a bit better than your "average" hull of this year.

I may be traveling to FL soon, so a delivery along Rt 95 is possible.

Priced reasonably, and no the dolly is not available separately, etc.

Click my name to email please.

Hi,
Anyway to send a couple of pictures? How many times did you use the boat in 09/10? When do you intend to travel to Fl? I am just outside Wash DC. Why do you want to sell now? Thanks in advance. Jacques

Thread starter #6
Lol, sorry about that. I have an assortment of boats and sails. Email me please if you are interested in a full write up. It's all put away for the winter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.