'06 Colors

WestCoast

2006 NA Lasers will be made in:

Oceanic (BLUE)
Citron (BRIGHT YELLOW)

Both look to be good colors, Yellow actually looks cool in PDF file, and the blue is much like this years, little less purple, very true blue.

if you want the '06 color chart before your local dealer has the paper version, drop me an e-mail or reply to this thread, I'm happy to e-mail the pdf '06 color brochure.

I'd love a brochure: sailor_guy_21002 @ hotmail.com

I'm really intrested to see the yellow, thanks for posting this.

Thanks George, that is a really bright yellow... It's very close to the color of my life jacket.

If I can sell my Laser sometime before next season, I may be looking at a new one. The yellow is my color of choice :).

it won't be on the web until later this summer. I just got the pdf file from the company and well, they won't make it "public" for a little while yet.

I got the OK to share, but it's still not really *out there*

just post a reply and I'll e-mail it, that's ok with me.

check your e-mail

--------
JACOB, I sent you an e-mail, but it might have bounced, write me at george @ westcoastsailing.net and let me know. If it didn't go threw, I will send it again.

hydro, check e-mail.

Mark, I need an e-mail address or write me so I can reply to you
george @ westcoastsailing.net

check e-mail colleen.

Mac- They lied to me, I got 4 brand new lasers here, and they are all 2005s??

I'll take photos when I get some yellow boats in stock.

I must ask, for your own security that you not post your email address in the plain format above. Please use the following format: bradley @ laserforum.org (notice the spaces). When sending an email to that person simply remove the 2 spaces and the email address will function properly. This prevents spammers from collecting your address off of the website. I am editing all the post above for your own security.

Thanks for using The Laser Forum!

I'm getting a new/used white regatta boat in a few weeks, but just for #&*#$ and giggles

gregjackson @ cox.net

Thanks!

WestCoast said:
in the mail and my pleasure, glad you guys are digging the colors.
go check out the pictures of the youth champs on the us sailing website if you wanna see the new colors, looks like they're using them this week out there.

Why is this thread so popular? New season colours. I know the Laser is the coolest boat to ever ride the wind, but you guys are getting really fashion conscious.

well I think i saw the yellow today at the mass bay J.O.'s. I didnt really like it that much maybe if it were a little brighter it would be better

Back