Thanks very much for catching that.
I noticed the Made in Canada sticker on the back of the cockpit yesterday and thought that did not make sense, since they stopped building Lasers in Canada in, I believe, 1991. That clarifies.
And very glad to know it is a Canadian-built boat - I believe...
1980 Canadian-built Full-rig Laser sailboat in solid club racing or recreational sailing condition, including all of the following gear:
Vang, cunningham and outhaul are all present
Comes with both a Full rig setup with a class legal, club-race quality sail.
Blades - rudder and daggerboard -...
2002 Full-rig Laser sailboat in solid club or regional racing condition including all of the following gear:
Pro-rig Vang, cunningham and outhaul are all present
Comes with both a Full rig and Radial setup, with a class legal, club-race quality sail for both rigs.
Blades - rudder and daggerboard...
2010 Pro-Rig Laser w Full and Radial rigs, dolly, trailer, top cover, carbon fiber tiller & ext.
- Choice of a Trailex or a galvanized Kitty Hawk Trailer w working lights, lubed bearings, good tires and title -
- Full and radial rigs, w/ rolled club level quality class-legal sails. Sail...
Since 2005, 150 problem-free used Lasers sold. I stand by my work, as described above. The reason Gorilla glue works, when applied as above, is that, unlike epoxy or resin, it expands to fill the voids, which avoids the inevitable air pockets the epoxy/resin method leaves. Yes, you can...
Through trial and error working on many boats over the years, here is what I found works best for this repair:
1) No material needs to be removed - any removed material decreases the likelihood that you will get an effective bond. It looks like you already have the boat inside. Keep it inside...
I have the following two items for sale
- Used Mark II Radial sail with battens- $350
- 4.7 sail and mast $400
Shipping not included in the above prices.
Feel free to make an offer.
Venmo, or combination of cash and Venmo, much preferred to complete the transaction.
Please include a...
2009 Pro-Rig Laser w Full and Radial rigs, dolly, trailer, cover, carbon fiber tiller & ext.
- Trailex Laser-specific Trailer w working lights, lubed bearings and title. 2000 model year
- Full and radial rigs, w/ club/regional level quality class-legal sails. The full-rig sail number...
The triple stack trailer is still available. $2,000 w/ title, complete set of pads, working lights, good tires plus spare and freshly greased bearings. Trailer has never been in the water, has no rust and has always been stored inside.
Thanks for asking. All are in good used condition.
The launcher bag has some small mildew spots that some bleach/borax will fix. No loose seams and clips and stays are all good.
I actually have two spinnakers - a white Quantum runner and Blue/Gold UK reacher/runner. Both are in good used...
Thanks for asking. The Lopez blocks are sold.
I still have left:
- the hull, but will likely be cutting it up next week to scrap the lead
- the trailer - new lights, tires, bearings and brakes in 2019 and only 100 miles on it since then
- the mast - can sell newer vintage spreaders and...
2017 Pro-Rig Laser w Full and Radial rigs, dolly, trailer, covers, carbon fiber tiller & ext.
- Galvanized Kitty Hawk Trailer w working lights, lubed bearings and title -
- Full and radial rigs, w/ rolled club level quality class-legal sails. The radial sail number matches the hull...