1977 J24 in great shape and ready to sail or race. Structurally sound, no weak spots.
Boat comes with:
- Single Axle trailer
- Full set of sail in good conditions, new style and one set old sails
- 4.5 hp Johnson outboard that works reliable, service done in 2019
- Lots of fenders, lifejackets...
Sailnumber is 21754. But i'm not sure if that is the original number. it has also newer sails, where the number did not get adjusted. If I'm reading the hull number correctly, then it should be 18612.But both numbers seem way to high. I hope that helps.Thanks for the interest
1977 J24 in great shape. Remodeled it over the past year and a half. Now it is structurally sound and has the parts mounted where they are currently placed for racing.
- Port Bulkhead
- Forward Stanchion base Port and Starboard
- Multiple places where bad balsa core was...
I am interested in a full set of teak toe rails. Do you already have them dismounted? Any pictures to see the shape?
Also, do you have a sink to sell? And two bow chocks? Cushions?
Thanks for an answer and some more pictures.
marc[at]cfsailing.com would be best to reply.