WTB Sunfish Parts (Mast, Daggerboard and Rudder) Pre 72'

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by M. Smith Jr., Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M. Smith Jr.

M. Smith Jr. New Member

I'm new to sailing and I just bought a older model Sunfish. The hull is in good condition but I need to replace some parts on it.

I'm looking for a wooden Daggerboard and Rudder. The rudder system is the older model.
    Also I'm looking for a mast. The one I have now is cracked so I would like to repace that. Please let me know what your willing to sell. Please Contact me by email at TheGoCartKid@verizon.net.

Thanks,
    Michael

2. M. Smith Jr.

M. Smith Jr. New Member

Just thought of an other thing on my list. I'm also trying to find a older model splashgaurd with the screws instead of the rivets.

Thanks,
    Michael

3. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

Michael,

I have several used Sunfish masts and two older splashguards that attached with screws, one red and one blue. The problem is shipping that has gotten very expensive for oversize parts like this. Where are you located? I am in Central NY near Syracuse. Any chance you can pick up these items? I want $55 for a mast and $45 for either splashguard. I also have a nice reconditioned wood daggerboard for $77. L1020088-1.JPG L1010905.JPG L1010905.JPG L1010892.JPG
    Where are you located?

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

4. M. Smith Jr.

M. Smith Jr. New Member

Alan,

I'm interested in your blue splashguard and the mast. Also, I saw in your picture of the blue splashguard you had a halyard pully, bow handle and a leader. Are they still avalible and how much are you asking for them???

Please contact me by email at TheGoCartKid@verizon.net

Thanks,
    Michael

5. benfish

benfish New Member

Alan
    Do you still have the Gudgeon Bracket and backing plate?
    If so how much are you asking for them?
    Thanks
    Benfish

6. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

Benfish,

I do have a stainless steel gudgeon bracket and aluminum back up plate with matching stainless machine screws for $30 + $5.90 for a USPS Small ship anywhere flat rate box. If you want these items, e-mail me directly at: aglos@mail.colgate.edu Include your name and mailing address and then mail me a check or money order for $35.90 to:

Alan Glos
    4627 East Lake Road
    Cazenovia, NY 13035

Be sure to write "Sunfish rudder gudgeon and b/u plate" somewhere on the check or money order.

Thanks.

Alan Glos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.