WTB: Laser full rig in excellent condition near Kingston, Ontario

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by TJT, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJT

TJT New Member

Looking for a Laser 1, only a few years old at most, in excellent condition and ready to sail (nothing required, nothing broken, etc.).
    Must be a race rigged, fully dry boat, ideally with a Saitech dolly and a trailer.
    Thanks!

2. SaraFeld

SaraFeld New Member

Hi there,
    I am selling my 2010 Laser 1 for $6,200. It has probably been used less than 5 times. I have everything required to sail the boat and it is all in great condition because of the minimal use. I do not have a trailer but I am separately selling my brand new, never used, 10 foot mini roller ramp for $540. My cottage is located in Parry Sound. Feel free to send me an email at missmuskoka@hotmail.com

3. pugslie2

pugslie2 New Member

I have a 1994 Laser that is bone dry, race-ready and in excellent condition. It has been very lightly sailed the last several years due to a busy work schedule. Rigging is upgraded. Lines are all new. Lots of accessories (blade bag, hull cover, wind bird, etc...) It's sitting on a nearly-new Sietch dolly that come with the package. Asking $2500. The boat is in Grand Rapids, MI. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you photos/details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.