Wi, Mn, Mi, Il, Sunfish wanted

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by TT ZZ, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT ZZ

TT ZZ New Member

Wanted one Sunfish sailboat. Will travel to pick up even in border states. Cash for the right boat. Please E-mail or message me photos, cost, contact details and city + state the boat is located in to TZ234 at gmx . com. Hull needs to be dry.

I am located in Forest County which is in the Northwoods of Wisconsin Near the U.P of Michigan

Thank you for reading.

Attached Files:

2. esmrose

esmrose New Member

Hi, I have a 2013 Anniversary edition sunfish with a trailer (also purchased new in 2013), hull and top cover, spar cover and blade bag. I had a window sewn into the sail as well. It has basically everything you'll need. I haven't used it because I hurt my back last year (not while sailing...) and was just about to put it up for sale. I'm in the Milwaukee area and could meet you halfway. I'm looking for $4000 - that's firm, given the condition of the boat. Not sure if you're looking for a newer or older model, but thought I would let you know about this one before I post it. If you're interested, please let me know and I'll send photos. You can reach me on this forum or at esmrose@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

Rose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.