Wi, Mn, Mi, Il, and Oh Laser wanted

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by TT ZZ, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT ZZ

TT ZZ New Member

Wanted one Laser sailboat. Will travel to pick up even in border states including Ohio. Cash for the right boat. Please E-mail or message me photos, cost, contact details and city + state the boat is located in to TZ234 at gmx . com. Hull needs to be dry.

I am located in Forest County which is in the Northwoods of Wisconsin Near the U.P of Michigan

Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. PBalzer

PBalzer New Member

Hello,
    Are you still interested in a Laser? I have to sell my 1996 model Laser II which I am the original owner. It is housed at my husband's summer home in Hiles, WI (Forest County). The boat has never been kept in the water after use or out in the elements. It has dark blue topsides with gold metallic Laser Logo on topsides and in cockpit. It has a spinniker (launch tube), halyard & racing tiller and all necessary controls, trapeze wires and equipment (no harness). It comes with a Seitech launching dolly. If you are still interested, I can forward pictures and any other details you might want. Plz let me know.

3. TT ZZ

TT ZZ New Member

Hi PBalzer. I am interested. e-mail me at TZ234 at gmx . com.

4. DonZinn

DonZinn New Member

I have 3, 1993 Lasers with full rigs recently purchased from the University of Colorado Navy ROTC. Used for 4-5 weeks per year these bone dry boats are now in Saugatuck, Michigan looking for a good home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.