White coaming/splash guard wanted

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by Bergo, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bergo

Bergo New Member

Currently restoring my sunfish and need a replacement white coaming to finish the job.

2. Alan S. Glos

Alan S. Glos Active Member

Bergo,

I have two white Sunfish splash rails. Both could use a little sanding and a coat of paint. I would sell you the better of the two for $45 + shipping or $60 plus shipping if I paint it.
    Caution: Shipping any distance is expensive as a Sunfish spash rail is considered oversize by both the Post Office and UPS. Where are you located? I am in Central NY near Syracuse.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

3. Bergo

Bergo New Member

I'll buy the better one for $45 + shipping to Poughkeepsie, NY 12603. Need our name, address and will send a check for what is the total cost. Thanks, Jim Bergeron (845)473-9461

4. Alan S. Glos

Alan S. Glos Active Member

Jim,

Thanks. Send me an e-mail at: aglos@colgate.edu with your full mailing address. I will pack the splashrail and get shipping quotes based on your 12603 Zip Code. USPS is probably a bit less expensive if they will take it; UPS will be faster but probably more expensive. Let me know if you have a preference. Once we know the shipping cost, I will e-mail you a bill for $45 + shipping; you mail me a check; I ship, and the part and your check cross in the mail.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.