Where's Old Geezer???

Discussion in 'Sunfish Talk' started by Tim Polaski, Apr 22, 2005.

?

Where's Old Geezer

1. drank too much & passed out in front computer

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. found sunfish sailing on nude beach is more fun than posting here

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. on rum run to carribean in sunfish to avoid import tax

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  4. had to go to work....he's really the new pope

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  5. banned from this forum by the moderator

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Tim Polaski

Tim Polaski 79429

Ok, it's been too long so we need to figure out where to initiate the search party. Where's the geez?

2. Tim Polaski

Tim Polaski 79429

Dont Just Look....vote!!!!!! :d

3. Cindy Taylor

Cindy Taylor Member

I saw an Old Geezer posting on the Laser forum site (www.laserforum.org). So maybe he is being more active sailing Lasers now.... and posting there.

4. Bradley

Bradley Administrator Staff Member

5. Bradley

Bradley Administrator Staff Member

PS: I did not ban him from the site!

6. Tim Polaski

Tim Polaski 79429

7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Member

I'm so sorry my friends. I didn't know you'd miss me so much. As brother Timothy and a few others guessed I have been busy with my work the last few weeks after having to accept an unexpected promotion.

Sadly in my new role I may not have time for much Sunfish sailing. I used to enjoy our Sunday morning races on the River Tiber with my colleagues. It was a strange sight I am sure, as our profession required us all, male and female, to wear our working clothes while sailing. Some of the sisters had great difficulty getting under the boom - wimples are not really practical at such times.

I will miss sailing as I have always found it a wonderful escape from the pressures of everyday life - ever since I learned to sail in the Hitler Youth Movement. Aaah - happy days - faith and conviciton in a cause are so intoxicating. And did you know that lederhosen make great hiking pants? Try them some time. If only our beloved fuehrer could have found a way to relax occasionally.....things might have turned out so differently.

Perhaps I will find some time to escape next year to sail in the Midwinters in Naples. No - not Naples Florida my child....Naples, Sicily. The only problem I have is - does anyone have a design for a Sunfish roof-rack for a popemobile?

Bless you my children.

Your friend Bennie.

8. Tim Polaski

Tim Polaski 79429

Heeeeessssss Baaaaackk