Welcome to the New Juniors Forum

Discussion in 'Laser Talk' started by Bradley, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Bradley

Bradley Guest

This thread is for all the Juniors out there. It is open discussion, you may discuss whatever you like. This forum is moderated by Goonie, also a junior, and the creator of this forum. All questions for this forum should be directed to him.

2. macwas16

macwas16 New Member

ummm...k

hey goonie! what a great idea i love this new thread! i turned 14 today so i'd be fun to talk to some people my own age. keep up the good work!

3. Bradley

Bradley Guest

Glad you like it...Happy Birthday!

4. Goonie

Goonie Guest

I didn't do the work just thought up the idea! Brad did all the technical stuff. Im glad you like it. We need to have a strong 'Junior' community so that Lasering doesn't die out when the current Laserlites stop racing or die :(.

Goonie

5. LaserGirl

LaserGirl New Member

This is a great idea! It makes it alot eaiser for me to contact other junior laser sailors. THANKS BRAD!!! :D

Kate Mayle

6. LaserGirl

LaserGirl New Member

easier*** rather, I can't spell...

7. Goonie

Goonie Guest

You could have easily avoided all this public embarrasment by editing you post! hehehe :lol:

Smooth Lasergirl real smooth 8) !!

8. kwilson

kwilson New Member

Congrats ..!! from all us old dudes. :D

Were not dead yet........wait a minute I think I'm having a heart attack. :D

9. Bradley

Bradley Guest

No worries kate....

The forum is a new thing, and a lot of people are still learning how to use it.

10. Goonie

Goonie Guest

Um you two come from the same place, do you know each other personnaly?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Uh yea we know eachother, we are both from Savannah

12. LaserGirl

LaserGirl New Member

Hey Bradley! I have a question for you, I log in on LaserGirl but when I click on the juniors section it automatically logs me out?? its kind of weird... I had to change a letter on my username just to get it to send a post reply because it wouldnt let me use my username because I cant log on! ahhh.....

Kate Mayle

13. LaserGirl

LaserGirl New Member

Bradley, nevermind I just figured out my problem which was really stupid so just forget that last post. I am such a dork.....

Kate Mayle

14. Bradley

Bradley Guest

Hey, Glad you figured it out.

If you want you can update/change/delete your post by clicking the [Edit] button on the top right side of the message.

PS: Yeah, we do know each other.

15. LaserGirl

LaserGirl New Member

Yea I probably would have eventually figured it out, but this forum is still pretty new to me. New but cool. :D

Kate Mayle