Wanted-used laser

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by david e, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david e

david e New Member

Hi everybody--

I live in Carolina Beach, outside of Wilmington NC. Looking for an older laser to play around with, not race. I'd like to spend under $1000 but possibly more with a trailer.
    I have an Aquacat 14 in very good condition with excellent trailer if anyone might want to discuss a trade. If you know of anyone, send them my way!

Thanks,
    David
    434-409-8818

2. david e

david e New Member

Wanted--older laser

Hi everybody--

I live in Carolina Beach, outside of Wilmington NC. Looking for an older laser to play around with, not race. I'd like to spend under $1000 but possibly more with a trailer.
    I have an Aquacat 14 in very good condition with excellent trailer if anyone might want to discuss a trade. If you know of anyone, send them my way!

Thanks,
    David
    434-409-8818

3. Vahlberg

Vahlberg New Member

Re: Wanted--older laser

If you want an older boat to play with, you might want to consider a Laser II - which I just happen to have for sale - see my ad - currently on page 4 - for "1985 Laser 2 ...". I got it instead of a Hobie 16 since I could handle the mast by myself - but it does move and is lots of fun.
    Vahlberg

4. david e

david e New Member

Re: Wanted--older laser

Thanks, I am open to any reasonably priced, reasonable condition Laser in my price range.

I assume you are in the Annapolis area, seems a long journey, so I'm hoping to find one closer.

5. BillMathus

BillMathus New Member

David,

How about a like new Laser in Suffolk Virginia.
    Boat is older but never used. Basic rig, no trailer...but it fits in van so I can meet you half way or deliver.

Thinking $1500.

Bill Mathus
    bill.mathus@vdot.virginia.gov
    (757) 353-2566

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.