Wanted To Buy: race-ready Laser near southeastern Michigan

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by elliottburke, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elliottburke

elliottburke New Member

Ready to buy from a seller either able to deliver a race-ready Laser in southeastern Michigan, or willing to arrange pickup within 250 miles of Detroit Metro.

I am in the market for a full kit but will consider boats without trailer, dolly, etc.

Please contact me by private message or post to thread.

2. irishboatshop

irishboatshop New Member

Hi there,

Not trying to commercialize the forum but I ran across your post in the classifieds. We are a Laser Performance dealer and we currently have 5 new lasers in stock (2 Race models, 1 Radial, 2 Standard). We would much rather have someone enjoying them out on the water than see them continue to sit in the showroom. We also stock and sell the Seitech dollies for the laser and other models. If you have any interest, I would be happy to get you more information and/or get you in contact with one of our salesmen.

Thanks for your time and happy sailing!

Carrie Meier
    Irish Boat Shop

3. Nikita

Nikita Member

Hello , atm i have my 2007 laser (187319) grey deck white hull for sale , all pro rigged mafioli lines 2008 set of spars , dolly , bag , ready for big regattas, i am asking 4300$ ObO. Boat in CHicago atm so if you have any questions call me at 708 717 9882 or mail me at nikitamazin1987@mail.ru

Regards

4. mattb0401

mattb0401 New Member

Hi there,

I have a fully rigged, race ready laser on Portage Lake. It is a 2002 model I believe, red hull, has a practice sail and race sail, very fast boat. Has somewhat of a reputation at Portage Yacht Club.

You can contact me at mattbodner@me.com

I can get you photos, you can come out and see the boat.

I can sell it for $4000, but am willing to negotiate.

I race this boat, but am going to college in the fall, so I need to get rid of it to help pay for some of my college fees.

5. ffahey

ffahey New Member

I have a 70's laser built by Performance Sailcraft. The boat is in excellent shape with a full complement of sails and new battens. In addition, I have a Trailex SUT-250-L laser trailer with spare tire, spare tire carrier, mast carrier, Bearing buddy and bra. This traler has less than 300 miles on. The best price for the trailer is $1, 175.
    The following links describe the trailer: Laser trailer FAQ
    Laser Trailer

The boat is more sailboat than anyone in our family can handle. The boat has been stored inside in, Manistee Michigan. We will be there on Sunday , Monday and Tuessday. We will be trailering it back to Chicago on Tuesday. In addition, I have a beach dolly (fat tires for sand) unassembled in the original box. I do not know which brand it is. I will know on Sunday. The dolly is not included has has not been priced yet. You can contact me at: fjfahey@gmail.com

I am selling the trailer and boat for $2,100.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.