Wanted; "Lockpit" and old laser for beach use

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Braecrest, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braecrest

Braecrest Member

Howdy All;

A couple years back, there was a product on the market called 'Lockpit' it was a plastic contraption that fitted into the cockpit of your boat, and locked your blades, spars and tiller in place for storage transport and security.
    I've recently moved to a beachfront condo on the Chesepeake Bay and have a perfect beach for sailing, problem is, no dock or boat slip, I have a great Seitech dolly with extra wide sand tires, and I wanted to see if anybody had one of these 'Lockpit' things kicking around or know where I can find then new.
    Furthermore, my younger brother would be interested in finding an old standard rig laser for use as a practice boat; three conditions, complete boat, sail and all, around $800 to $1000 and conveinent to NY.
    If you have info for either of these requests please call me at (845) 489-4989, email skipather@hotmail.com or gatherto@kauffman.navy.mil

THANKS!!!

2. Merrily

Merrily Administrator Staff Member

They still sell tham new at http://www.sailingproshop.com/LParts.htm
    It's an alphbetical list.

Merrily

3. Braecrest

Braecrest Member

I checked the website out, but when I clicked on the lockpit, nothing came up, I'll try calling them...

-Skip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.