Wanted: Laser - Within 3hrs of Bloomington, Indiana

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by dlogan, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlogan

dlogan New Member

I'm looking for a laser with full rigging for recreational sailing. Hull in tact with no patching, please.

2. John Frazee

John Frazee New Member

I have charter boats available that are 2012 hulls that I can rig with recreational equipment. I am happy to send you an estimate with pricing if you would like. I could meet you in Chicago the end of April as I will be heading out that way for en event. If you would like more information please e-mail john@sturgisboatworks.com

3. pcupach

pcupach New Member

I have a Laser for Sale. Trailer, Dolly, Harken vang, carbon tiller w/extention, cubi containers, bow bumper, clew sleeve. I can meet you half way. Hull is is n great shape no patches

4. dlogan

dlogan New Member

Pcupach,
    Where are you coming from that you'd meet me half way? How much are you asking for the boat? Do you have any photos?

5. pcupach

pcupach New Member

I live in Kansa City area. I could meet you near the Mississippi river. $2500. I can take photos and send them to you.
    contact me at pcupach@yahoo.com

6. ScowDoc

ScowDoc New Member

Did you find something yet? I am in Urbana, IL. We have a '97: hull in very good condition, no patches, one small ding, running lines excellent with Harken vang upgrade, sail good to very good. Seitech beach dolly. All for $2950. Contact me at kjdols@comcast.net.

Attached Files:

7. dlogan

dlogan New Member

I found something, sailed with it last year, and now we're moving to FL and I'll probably be selling it and picking up something there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.