Wanted Laser To Race In The Midwest

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Laser of the Corn, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laser of the Corn

Laser of the Corn Member

I am located in Northern Iowa, want a Laser to race in the Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin area. Looking to spend $4k or less.

2. gator931

gator931 New Member

I have a 2004 Laser with all the upgrades in good shape. Boat comes with a Dolly and Top Cover. I can make it a Standard or Radial, your choice. The boat comes with a sail. Asking $3500. In Chicago.

Andrew

gator931 at gmail dot com

3. Laser of the Corn

Laser of the Corn Member

Andrew, I sent you an email.

Dan

4. Laser of the Corn

Laser of the Corn Member

5. Laser of the Corn

Laser of the Corn Member

Willing to drive with a 10-12 hour span to get a boat. Please help.

6. Sam

Sam New Member

I have a Laser, full rig, that I acquired in a trade and have no use for. My daughter already has her standard/radial rig boat. I will take $2,000 delivered to you. No trailer. The boat is spotless and has been stored inside for the ten years I have owned it. I am not sure of the vintage but will send you the id number off the transom if you are interested.

7. Laser of the Corn

Laser of the Corn Member

Sam please do that! send to dsallen@netins.net thanks a ton!

also if you could maybe send a pic with it that would be great!

Dan

8. Rich B

Rich B New Member

Dan,

I also live in northern Iowa and am also looking for both a Laser to race and a club in the area where we can race. Have you heard of any lakes in the area where they have regular Laser races? I would also like to see pics of both guys that have a Laser you want to sell....Maybe Dan will buy one and I could buy the other.

TIA
    Rich

9. Remcor Greg

Remcor Greg New Member

I will be traveling from Reno to TN this week I can deliver.

Laser Full Rig Priced for a Quick Sail $1,750. Ready to Race – Great condition, stiff hull, completely dry, blades are in good condition w/ board bag, large tiller extension, still semi-crisp sail, hull #PSBE4131D191 white on white, very competitive. I stayed in the top of the fleet, even won few during the Lake Tahoe Monday night series, which has a rather respectable large fleet. She does need a bath and a new inside cockpit toe hiking strip otherwise, you will be happy.

Call Greg 775.771.9838 or email remcorgreg@gmail.com for pictures.

10. Remcor Greg

Remcor Greg New Member

Got one for you at $1795. Call me.
    Greg Cook 775-771-9838
    remcorgreg@gmail.com

11. Sam

Sam New Member

Dan, are you back in the market. See my post above. The boat was manufactured in April of '93 as a 94 model. You may be the one who observed that it is the "older" rig. I have not a clue what distinguishes "older" from "newer" rig. I need to move this boat and would be willing to deliver. Make me an offer. I think I have already sent the pictures.

12. RobertM

RobertM New Member

Dan:

I have a beautiful early 70's Laser. New performance epoxy bottom finished to 800 grit. New polyurethane top paint. Re-wrapped mast step. White on white. New Intensity sail. All new standard rigging. New aluminum tiller. Forespar tiller extension. New hiking strap. New board bag. Nice trailer with clear title. Located in Denver. $1500.00.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.