WANTED!!!Laser Radial or 4.7 great if both will consider full rig

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Wiggey, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiggey

Wiggey New Member

looking to pay any where from $2500-$5000 preferably around $3500. Blue (light or dark) would be perfect, but would consider yellow, green or white. NOT black, gray or red. NO older than 1995 unless in PERFECT condition. But go ahead, tell me about your laser. Will consider with scraps or chips but nothing to serious. I want both 4.7 an radial rigs but will consider full, only one rig or any combination of the three. Located in Toronto, Canada, but willing to drive most places in North America, preferably no more than 3 days away. Thanks.

2. Keefe James

Keefe James New Member

Ready to Race! 1997' Laser- LOADED! Radial and Full spars, two sets of center/rudder boards (practice & racing), North cover, Lock-Pit (for secure stowing/trailering sails & gear), NEW Kitty Hawk Laser trailer, new/current vang & outhaul systems, new full sail. Beautiful condition. Garage kept. Smooth hull- properly stored its entire life. Water tight mast step. No repairs. $3400 Call/text now- it won't last long. 714-963-1727
    Check my Craig's list add & pictures. I'm in San Diego, CA.
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/boa/3429781885.html

3. saltysailor

saltysailor New Member

Hope we have the boat for you!....check out our post in the forum.

4. topboatz

topboatz New Member

Did you find a boat? We have a radial race - blue with light grey deck, 2006 with all the gear - won number of regattas including Canadian Junior Radial Champs. Boat is dry as a bone. We are 3hrs east of Toronto - in Canada - no border issues. Can deliver (in Toronto frequently).

5. Wiggey

Wiggey New Member

Where exactly are you located??? I sail about 3h east of Toronto!:) do you have any pics??? what are you asking? is the boat still available??

6. topboatz

topboatz New Member

Sarnia

7. topboatz

topboatz New Member

We will be asking $3900 - it has everything needed to race a radial competitively including carbon tiller and extension, bottom and top covers, perfect foils and new rigging. The sails have a few regattas on them but are still in great race condition. Boat is not ready yet (it's in dry storage). Probably late February, early March.

8. saltysailor

saltysailor New Member

We have a Radial Laser with rigging for a 4.7 as well. Includes trailer and all gear/ready to go! In Naples, Florida, and can meet you anywhere nearby. A great opportunity for you to get the boat you want/need and have a sail in Florida!

9. saltysailor

saltysailor New Member

Should have included contact for Naples laser. Call (239)404-0199 for more details. Asking $4000 for twice the boat and trailer!

10. pcupach

pcupach New Member

I have a 88 Laser with trailer, doly, bow bumper, clew sleeve, harken vang, carbon tiller w/tiller. Boat is in GREAT shape. Let me know we can work out a deal so you can sail this summer!

11. Erick Weinstein

Erick Weinstein New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.