Wanted: Laser Radial in the Philadelphia area.

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Laserracer519, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserracer519

Laserracer519 New Member

I need a laser of my own im tired of using club boats. Im looking for a 1997-2003 laser preferrebly under $3500. Also, any upgrades on the boat?
    Thanks,
    Andrew

2. I break things

I break things New Member

i have a 96 laser thats in pretty good shape with all the stuff you need i just need it for a little longer like until the european hulls come here. selling between $2500-3000. and were do you sail out of i sail out of Toms River.

3. Laserracer519

Laserracer519 New Member

that sounds good i sail out of Riverton Yacht Club. are there any soft spots at all? Also do you have any pictures? thanks

4. Laserracer519

Laserracer519 New Member

Also does it have a dolly?

5. marrid

marrid New Member

1993 14 ft. Laser Sailboat FOR SALE. $2,900. Blue sides. Located in New Jersey about 20 minutes from center city Philadelphia. The exact location is the Cooper River Yacht Club. White top cover, Seitech dolly, and blade bag. Racing upgrades. The upgrades include the vang upgrade. The previous owner stored the boat for many years. The boat has both a radial and full rig mast section. It does not have a radial sail. It has only a main sail that has been used for several seasons. It has only been sailed at Cooper River Yacht Club for the past four years. No salt water exposure.
    Marcie Ridenour, 215-576-0928 or marrid@comcast.net
    If you call and I am not at home, there will be a foreign answering services, and they will request the correct spelling of my name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.