Wanted Laser in Midwest

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by BPeterson, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPeterson

BPeterson New Member

Wanted: Laser in Midwest: I am looking for a good used Laser that would be used primarily for recreational sailing but occassionally raced. I live in the Minneapolis area but travel throughout the midwest and could pick up the right boat. I would like to spend around $1500 but would be flexible given the right boat.

2. gregS

gregS New Member

I have an extra Laser that I would be willing to part with.... I live in Madison Wi. The boat is an 81. Light, dry and stiff. No trailor. I put the new vang, cunningham, and outhaul upgrade and the boat this spring. Blades are in perfect shape. A few minor cosmetic dings to the hull. Orange with white deck. Sail is in good club racing condition, not regatta quality. I could e-mail you pictures if you like. Also a new hiking strap this spring. I was thinking $1700 was a fair price. GregS@winterridge.com or 608-849-4605

3. fgehrt

fgehrt New Member

I have a 1981 Laser in very good condition that has been stored 20+ years in my garage. Also have a trailer with mounts to correctly support the Laser. I'd like to get $2000 for them. I'm located in Bloomington, IL. Give me a call at (309) 824-6662 if you are interested.

4. SweeneyT

SweeneyT New Member

I have a 1987-88 Laser with new rigging, blade bag. Clean light and dry. Also a Seitech dolly and full trailer.

I live in the Twin Cities.

5. rustybonz

rustybonz New Member

1995 laser with rigging updates, crisp sail, kitty hawk trailer, bottom and top covers. Located in LaCrosse, WI. Asking $1,600. Hull is clean, dry and stiff. Yellow and white hull color. Gel coat repair at bow present. Top cover showing age, but still water tight for good deck protection. See it and sail it in LaCrosse, or could arrange to meet in Twin Cities area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.