Wanted: Laser Full, Good Condition in the Southeast

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by msubulldog, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msubulldog

msubulldog New Member

I am looking for a used laser dinghy in good shape somewhere in the southeast. I am located in Alabama and would be willing to travel to some of the surrounding states to pickup. Please post pictures and/or contact info.

Thanks

2. Edie Sullivan

Edie Sullivan New Member

I have a laser in Pass Christian MS for sale. Trailer, both rigs, dolly, top and bottom covers, blade bag. 2003 with 5 sails.

3. Bo Harris

Bo Harris New Member

4. Bo Harris

Bo Harris New Member

5. Roger Buck

Roger Buck New Member

I have what you need with trailer, dolly, and new practice sail and lines. Real Cheap and delivered to your door free from Gadsden, AL. 256-390-3101

6. gilberj

gilberj New Member

Roger..if you are still selling your laser please call me. I'm in Birmingham...what's the year of the boat and price? Thanks. John 985-778-9632

7. Roger Buck

Roger Buck New Member

I bought it new from University Marine in Birmingham back in late 80's or early 90's. Only sailed 5 or 6 times, then in hangar, climate controlled storage ever since, until 3 hrs ago, when ordered new practice sail. Just now started training with new line package from Yankee boat works, only to discover my 5' 7" 135lbs is too light for standard rig. So I am looking to change to Radial. Just ordered the lower rig and sail but order not processed due to Hurricaine Irene knocking power out in Annapolis, and I can cancel in AM if interested. The boat is not perfect but close. I will take $2,550.00 delivered to Birmingham.

Roger Buck. 256-390-3101

8. Mudduck

Mudduck Mudduck

I have a 2003 Laser std. rig for sale, Boat is in excellent condition, siteck dolly, all up grades, blade bag, line bag , deck cover, 2 sails , always stored indoors, butiful blue stripe, white bottom, light gray deck. I'm located in Panama City Beach , Fl. Call (850)252-3829

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.