Wanted: Good race boat....

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Laser of the Corn, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laser of the Corn

Laser of the Corn Member

I'm looking for a good used race boat in the Iowa/Minnesota/Wisconsin area. Basically D21/20.

Will travel for a good deal. Thanks.

Danno

2. cayenne

cayenne New Member

I have a boat for sale in WI (Milwaukee). '96 with kittyhawk trailer, cover, blade bags. The boat is in new condition, it has been sailed maybe a dozen times (never raced), never stored outside. Let me know if interested.

3. Laser of the Corn

Laser of the Corn Member

Could you send pictures and list equipment you've got with the boat? What are you asking?

Thanks a ton.

Dan

4. cayenne

cayenne New Member

equipment is all standard when the boat was purchased except for the upgraded line package. The only other equipment is the cover, the trailer and mast cradles, and the gear bag (lines, blades, tiller). I am asking 3500 for everything. I don't have pictures right now but I can take some if you are still interested, boat white with dark blue topsides.

5. flash

flash New Member

Danno, I have a 2004 laser pro style boat (178836), with trailer, upgraded outhaul, etc. and all the fixins. This is a white hull with blue/green stripe. My boat is located in Omaha. The price is $4300 with trailer, $4000 without. I do not have pictures, but could arrange to have some taken if interested. Feel free to email me directly to patflood@hotzweaver.com.

6. stick

stick Member

i am looking for a good trailer( kitty hawk style, stainless preferred), only. if either of the above deals are done without the trailer added, please contact me. i am in minneapolis,would need pictures before i make trip.

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.