Want to buy a Capri 14.2

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by katelinstuart, Oct 27, 2007.

1. katelinstuart

katelinstuart New Member

We moved to the Columbia River Gorge and want to re-learn to sail. Have been advised that a Capri 14.2 is perfect for us. Needs to be with a trailer and in good shape (no projects, please.) Prefer to pick up in Oregon, lower Washington or Northern California. If you can help, email kate@gorgegoddess.com

2. BRIAN C. ANDERSON

BRIAN C. ANDERSON Moderator

Boat for Sale

I have decided to sell my 1999 Mod 3 Capri 14.2 which is in very good shape with a superb galvanized steel trailer complete with spare tire. I have just replaced the shrouds & forestay as part of regular upkeep. I have a set of older Quantum sails that are usuable for bay bouncing and a brand new set of Quantum racing sails that have been used only a dozen time. With the new sails I am going to ask $3700. Without new sails, just with the old sails, I will ask $3000. This is a good fast boat that has taken first place in the Silver Fleet of the C-14 Nationals for two out of the last three years at Mission Bay Yacht Club in San Diego, California. Location of boat = MBYC, San Diego, CA. If you are interested, call me at my work at 619-585-4018 or email me at brian.anderson@sharp.com
    Best Regards,
    PS: The only reason that I am selling it as I have moved on to racing a Lightning and other boats.