Vanguard Laser for sale 162476 also 2001 Vanguard Club 420 #2593

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by opti99, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opti99

opti99 New Member

Price:
    Vanguard Laser for sale 162476, includes European black Radial Rig from 2001 Radial worlds, 1 full rig section, seitech dolly, collie bottom cover, collie blade bag, updated control systems, hard sided blade boxes for air travel, and many many extras, at least 4 or 5 sails all eurospec radial sails and at least 1 full rig sail, too many parts to list please email for specs and what combinations you are interested in as I am willing to put different packages together, asking $3500 for everything, negotiable

Also for sale is a 2001 Vanguard Club 420 #2593[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] 2 sets of sails, one decent practice set, one brand new set used twice, 1 spinnaker and 1 spin pole, full Collie top/bottom covers and blade bag, heavy duty Seitch Dolly with the monster beach tires. Everything is in very good to excellent shape. Could possibly deliver in south FL. Also for sail is a custom all aluminum trailer built to handle three 420s or three lasers or six optis or a combination. Asking $4,500 for the boat and all the extras. Asking $5,000 for the trailer. Please email me for more info or possibly some emailed pictures. Email is the best way to get in touch.[/FONT]

Thanks for looking,
    Cullen Shaughnessy

Cell 239 248 3978
    opti99@aol.com

2. Merrily

Merrily Administrator Staff Member

What's a eurospec Radial sail?

3. Ross B

Ross B Guest

I assume a European radial sail

4. Merrily

What is that, exactly?

5. Ross B

Ross B Guest

A radial sail bought in Europe?

Are we having a tough time today Merrily? lol, you know I love you

6. Merrily

A radial sail bought in Europe does not have the same meaning as Eurospec. I'm still wondering if the poster has some other meaning for this. If he only means a class legal Radial sail bought in Europe, it is rather curious phrasing. You've got either a Hyde sail or a North sail. Does he mean Hyde, since they are the sail sold in Europe? Or is he under the impression that there are different measurements for European sails? Ross, now things have gotten all complicated. Just let it go and let the creator of this thread answer. :)

7. Ross B

Ross B Guest

gosh merrily! throwing so many things out there! Well seeing as we race a one design class, all sails, spars, hulls, and blades are the same. So I can't imagine a Euro sail measuring different from a Oceania or NA sail.

8. Merrily

That's my point. Why mention Eurospec in the ad?

9. Ross B

Ross B Guest

I still think it's just a Euro bought sail, but I could be wrong

10. bel120343

bel120343 New Member

It could have to do with the sailnumbers, we work with different kind of numbers in the sail.

11. Ross B

Ross B Guest

forgot about that, I use European style numbers instead of the digital 8's

12. sk8ingsailor

sk8ingsailor Member

same.

seller have any comments?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.