Vanguard 470 #5 FOR SALE Florida Excellent Condition

Discussion in '470 Classified Ads' started by benvictory, Oct 5, 2011.

1. benvictory

benvictory New Member

I have Vanguard 470 serial number 5. It is a beautiful red/orange color that still shines even though this is one of the oldest 470s out there.
    The Boat is in EXCELLENT CONDITION! has been garaged kept it's entire life, I believe I am the third owner. It has a cover which does it's job but will need to be replaced soon. The gelcoat still has some gloss to it, it is not chalky at all. While I have beached the boat, it is always done carefully, and usually put only on the soft bunks of the trailer, so the bottom looks great!
    ALL the rigging is brand new and was just replaced. Both Halyards were replaced with 5mm Spectra, the shrouds were replaced with 1/8 1x9 stainless wire.
    Boat has two sets of sails and a spinnaker. Sails are not in serious racing condition, but are not torn or damaged. Unfortunately the sail numbers do not match the hull number.
    Boat has newer fiberglass rudder and centerboard. I just refinished the tiller, and the extension is brand new.
    The boat has a trailer in great condition that is registered in FL through July.

Everything is here, boat needs nothing, and can sail today!
    The wind is just picking back up here in Florida, it is a great time to sail!

PICTURES WILL NOT UPLOAD AT THIS TIME FOR SOME REASON, EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES

Located in St. Petersburg, FL
    $1,900
    benvictory@gmail.com