Used Laser Wanted

Discussion in 'Laser Wanted Ads' started by Bdog, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bdog

Bdog New Member

I am looking for a used Laser for sale close to the Vermont area. Maine, New Hampshire or New York works as well.

2. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

What you willing to pay, I live next door. I have a well kept and clean early L1, with the trick transom motor for doldrums days, on Lake Champlain, so as not to get caught out after dark. Motor will capsize in turtle and come up to run again and again, as I've been on your lake and had this experience over and over. Happy squalls on the BIG LAKE, you've gotta love it, I do. Regards, Steve Sailin 1's & 2's at; (603)232-9084

3. Bdog

Bdog New Member

I am flexible but my reasonable price range would be under $2000. Are the sails and blades in good shape as well?

4. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

This has one sail by Anson Sail makers which is a perfect near new sail, although it is not a qualifying race sail, it is an excellent performer with great pocketing, yet flattens just as well as the original. The blades are replacements with no damage. This is a Canadian boat from Performance sail craft. I think you may love it as it is a sky blue with cream deck, and has been refitted with lines, cleats & tiller as well. I recently gave it a hull polishing, and have used it several times this season since my son took our L2 double hander to FL, as he has an internship there at his college town this summer. I am looking for $1500 with the clamp able transom mounted 1.2 Hp motor, and clamp on perch for it included. (a must for being far from home, without wind, on a lake such as Champlain,as I discovered when I bought it in 1984)

5. stick

stick Member

could you please post some pics of your boat? shots of the motor mount would be greatly appreciated. also, sail/hull #

thanks

6. Bdog

Bdog New Member

what year is it and how much would it be without the motor. Does it come with a trailer or dolly?

7. knoxSAILS1's&2's

knoxSAILS1's&2's Member

It was made in the 70's by Performance, I have been the sole owner since my growing up in RI. The boat has been kept well, the bottom even shines, it never had any mast step isssiews. I have the trailer it once was on, but it now is on my L2 trailer(not for sale, way to long). The trailer it was on needs small four bolt wheels, or just the tires, if you wish to mount them. With trailer $1500 is fine. Come see it, if you wish, call, Steve. 603-232-9084

8. mtoms

mtoms Member

Hello
    I have a 1987 Laser that will be in North Adams, MA from Wed-Fri morning. Nearly perfect boat. $2000.

Thanks,

Mike
    cel 540xxx748xxxxx0174

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.