Used Laser cover $20

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by Jay Lott, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Lott

Jay Lott New Member

Price:
    I am selling this Laser cover on behalf of the Ephraim Yacht Club. Cover was made by Canvas Products Company, Detroit, MI. The cover is made of a gray "Sundura" nylon material which is waterproof. The cover is reinforced at the bow and transom. It has elastic all around the edge which is still springy. There are four nylon loops on each side -- you can tie lines or sail ties or straps under the Laser to keep the cover snug.

The cover is used, in fair condition. It is somewhat sun faded and dirty. It has a 2 inch rip near the front which could be repaired, or if you are so inclined, could be patched with sail tape or Silver Yachting Tape.

This cover is lightweight and not suitable for use as a trailering cover in my opinion. However it would make a good, inexpensive sun/rain cover for someone who stores their Laser outdoors.

Buyer pays actual Fed Ex ground shipping from Bailey's Harbor, WI (54202) 2011-07-10 13.42.44.jpg 2011-07-10 13.43.01.jpg 2011-07-10 13.42.44.jpg

2. ChrisR

ChrisR New Member

Hi, still for sale? Interested!

quote="Jay Lott, post: 106263, member: 19346"]I am selling this Laser cover on behalf of the Ephraim Yacht Club. Cover was made by Canvas Products Company, Detroit, MI. The cover is made of a gray "Sundura" nylon material which is waterproof. The cover is reinforced at the bow and transom. It has elastic all around the edge which is still springy. There are four nylon loops on each side -- you can tie lines or sail ties or straps under the Laser to keep the cover snug.

The cover is used, in fair condition. It is somewhat sun faded and dirty. It has a 2 inch rip near the front which could be repaired, or if you are so inclined, could be patched with sail tape or Silver Yachting Tape.

This cover is lightweight and not suitable for use as a trailering cover in my opinion. However it would make a good, inexpensive sun/rain cover for someone who stores their Laser outdoors.

Buyer pays actual Fed Ex ground shipping from Bailey's Harbor, WI (54202) View attachment 7048 View attachment 7049 View attachment 7048 [/quote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.