Two Lasers, Race Ready with Extras

Discussion in 'SOLD ITEMS' started by hotrudderedbum, Dec 5, 2008.

1. hotrudderedbum

hotrudderedbum New Member

I have two fully loaded, race ready Lasers for sale. The first is a 2002 (red hull) and the second is a 1986 (blue hull). Both boats are in great condition and come with the pro-rig upgrade, blade bags, aluminum tillers, and top quality sails. You also get a custom double deck trailer, one Seitech dolly, and one deck cover. The trailer has wide tires, a trailer tongue wheel and a spare tire. Despite being an older boat, the 1986 hull is solid with no leaks and no repairs done or needed to the mast area. There are only a couple of cosmetic spots that do not affect the speed of the boat. You will have trouble finding a better pair of boats for the $6000 asking price. If you buy them before the end of the year, I will throw in two life jackets and two Ronstant racing watches for free. Call me at 757-810-3970 to arrange a visit. More pictures are available upon request.

[​IMG]

2. BurtOpheim

BurtOpheim New Member

Do you still have these boats? I am looking for two Lasers. We live on a small lake and my son and I would like to get two boats for racing. Email me back.

SWFlaRE@aol.com

Burt Opheim

3. hotrudderedbum

The boats and all the extra gear are still available as of February 9, 2009. With spring approaching, now is the time to secure your race ready Lasers. If you buy them before the end of February, I will include two Ronstan race watches.

4. hotrudderedbum

They have been sold