Trade and Purchase...Need a healthy Laser I hull...have many, many parts

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by hebemac, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hebemac

hebemac New Member

Price:
    I have: 3 Laser I sails, 1 Laser II mainsail and 1 Jib. 2 Laser I rudder/tillers and 2 dagger boards. 1 laser II rudder. 2 Laser I masts & booms. 2 boom vangs, mainsheets plus hardware. I am looking for someone who is looking for some of these parts and has a good Laser I hull to trade. I have 3 Laser I hulls and 1 Laser II hulls but they all need some kind of work such as mast step replacements...will trade 3 broken hulls for one healthy one...a boat fixer might find this to be a great deal!!

2. Rick Hardie

Rick Hardie New Member

Any of the laser 2 parts, sails for sale. I would be interested in main, jib, and any thing else you may want to sell.
    Rick

3. hebemac

hebemac New Member

Hi Rick, I have a main, ajib and a hull with some hardware, I think a rudder but I'd have to check if it is for the Laser 1 Hull and a bunch of wires that came with the hull that is at least a trapeze but may also be a set of halyards. If you are interested, I'll dig my way into my garage and find out. I'm in Ottawa, Ontario so I'm not sure how far that is for you in terms of shipping.
    Heather

4. Leeward

Leeward New Member

Hi Hebemac - Phil here in Victoria, BC ... I am interested in a lower and upper mast for a standard rig. I don't need racing cond. as I am just recreation sailing. Let me know if so and what price and obviously I would take care of the shipping (expensive I am sure but at least no exchange, duty, brokerage, etc. in Canada!)

Thanks,

Phil

5. hebemac

hebemac New Member

Hi, If you are looking for a Laser I mast I have both the upper and lower and they are in good shape. They are aluminum so light but I suspect quite a bugger to get in a mailbox.
    Heather

6. Leeward

Leeward New Member

Hi Heather,

Sounds good - could you give me a price (in $Can) for lower, upper, a boom vang and mainsheet?

Thanks Phil

7. hebemac

hebemac New Member

I will go out into my garage through the snow (30cm today) and check that I have all of those thing (I'm sure I do) and check the quality, take some pictures and send them to you with a suggested price. I think there is somewhere in here that has suggestions for used stuff so I'll do a little digging around...Do you have an email address I can send the pics?
    Heather

8. Leeward

Leeward New Member

Hi Heather,

I won't tell you about our current weather conditions, that would not be fair... It would be great if you could send me some pics and prices to philipt@islandnet.com. I will look into shipping and/or freight tommorrow am. Thanks again, Phil

9. Leeward

Leeward New Member

Hi Heather,

Any luck in ploughing your way to your carport? I talked to Purolator and it seems that as long as we are under 10 feet ground shipping is not unreasonable.

Phil

10. Leeward

Leeward New Member

Hi Heather,

Wondering if you managed to dig-out the garage and find the spars, etc.?

Let me know.

Phil

11. spwilmot

spwilmot New Member

what are the condition of the Laser 2 sails (main and jib) and price? scott, san francisco bay area

12. connor5002

connor5002 Member

could you email me with more info on the daggerboards?
    i need more info and pics if possible.

cec-sailor@comcast.net

-Connor

13. jamessuffel

jamessuffel New Member

Hi , i have an old laser one that is missing a few parts ,rudder and tiller..... I live in Cornwall so shipping is not a problem, can you email me with a list of what you have left,,,, Thank's James jamessuffel@yahoo.ca

14. DK Sailor

DK Sailor New Member

15. Ladiej

Ladiej New Member

Hello
    I am interested in your daggerboards and rudder, can you send me a picture? Please email me asap.
    mainst210@verizon.net

16. Anne

Anne New Member

Hi, I need a rudder, tiller and centerboard. Let me know if you have any of those.
    Thanks,
    Anne

17. awc

awc New Member

What condition are your standard size laser sails in? What are you asking for them?
    please e-mail: awcampb@gmail.com.

18. Wholi

Wholi New Member

19. Austew

Austew New Member

Do you still have a laser 2 main sail for sale?
    Miles

20. tgesing

tgesing New Member

And how about the Laser 2 rudder?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.