Tons of Sails for Sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by Nigel Tunnacliffe, May 27, 2013.

1. Nigel Tunnacliffe

Nigel Tunnacliffe New Member

Time to clear make some space in the storage unit. I have pictures of all of these sails, just email me at nigel@tunnacliffe.com. None of these sails have been used since 2009. All are located in San Francisco.

Mains
    2002 Sobstad main built for the 2002 worlds and kept in storage except for using in and winning the 2008 Canadian champs. Excellent condition. $800
    1998 Sobstad main, used in the 1998 worlds plus another 3-5 events. Excellent condition. $700
    2002 Sobstad main, used in ~30 events. Decent overall condition - still crispy, but has one very small patch (1 inch round), a slightly deeper draft than when new, and a rust stain at the tack. Sponsor graphic. $400

Genoas
    2008 Sobstad Genoa, used in (and won) the 2008 Canadian champs, plus 2 practice days. $1200
    2004 Sobstad Genoa, used in the 2004 North American champs, 2005 US Nationals, and 1-2 other events. $900

Jibs
    Brand new blade - Sobstad 2009, stamped for the 2009 Worlds but never raised. $1100

I have a few other sails including a couple spins I still need to pull out and take pictures of. Let me know what you need.

2. Nigel Tunnacliffe

One of the spins is a 2008 North San Diego SR-2 used in the 2008 Canadians, the 2009 Worlds and a couple practices. Stored since 2009. It has a sponsor logo. $1100

3. Nigel Tunnacliffe

I found a couple more:

2000 Sobstad Genoa, used in only 2 events $800
    2002ish Sobstad Spinnaker. No reprairs, great condition. $500

4. Peter Harvey

Peter Harvey New Member

Hey Nigel... thanks for selling me that dolly of yours :) I am looking for a main sail for my J24 (Vancouver/Sunshine Coast). I am just getting into a refit and my current main sail needs to be retired in the process. Not even club racing here - just messing about with some friends in Sechelt Inlet and area.

email: pharvey@peterharvey.org

5. Nigel Tunnacliffe

Sold a few and updated the list. Everything else listed is still for sale!

6. Smddanny

Smddanny New Member

I might be interested in the remaining Main sail...
    Ship to CT?
    I can provide my own UPS shipper number... best price for my cruising J24?
    Thanks
    Danny

7. Nigel Tunnacliffe

Hi Danny, shoot me an email at nigel@tunnacliffe.com
    I have the measurements from the last main I shipped so we can get a quote pretty easily.