This Certainly is a Silly Thread

Should I add a poll to this thread?

• Total voters
those waters don't look very safe!!! :eek:

sharkdekemf6.jpg

pffft who cares .. burn em anyway... :D

(site i got it from said they were laser .. but they could be sunfish for all i know.)

1. Neither set of blades pictured above is from the Sunfish sailboat. The shapes are not right for Sunfish.
2. My Christmas tree is up too. Don't ask how long it took or what the electricity costs.>>>

gallery%2FHolidays_&_Special_Events%2FChristmas%2FChristmas_Parade_Of_Lights_-_1995%2Fyacht_2.gif

I'm hungry. What sounds good? We're out of eggs, and we don't even have any oatmeal. Wait a minute, there could be some multi grain cereal lurking in the back of the cupboard. The question is, can cereal really lurk?

it might ... but you need to be lurky ... as in pokie lurky.

Pokie lurky? As in the hokey pokie? I'm pretty sure the cereal is not "shaking it all about" while it's lurking. That would call attention to itself, and then I might eat it more often. Not in the best interests of cereal self preservation.

Very thick sweatpants are very important if the cat really likes you.

Worst? When you are wearing shorts, the cat tries to jump up from the floor....and the cat doesn't quite make it...

It does not matter at that time how good a buddy the cat might be, she lands far away with help from an attached to cussing owner of just slashed legs sweeping hand.

Very thick sweatpants are very important if the cat really likes you.

Worst? When you are wearing shorts, the cat tries to jump up from the floor....and the cat doesn't quite make it...

It does not matter at that time how good a buddy the cat might be, she lands far away with help from an attached to cussing owner of just slashed legs sweeping hand.

true...

i think i might design a hiking bench with a keyboard and mouse pad attached.

Say, why is it that water that is boiled in a microwave tastes different from water boiled the conventional way? A blind taste test shows it to be true.

(Actually, this isn't silly, but it seems so.)

Containers? Are your boiling containers bleeding their materials into your water?

The even if your container says "microwave safe" it may not be as safe as we might love to believe.

Are you super heating a few molecules and sending them from your container walls into your water??

Hey! You are right, Gouv! I didn't know that you had replied to the microwave conundrum. As for your answer, maybe you've hit upon it. I guess I should try boiling the water in something like Corning Ware, that you can put in the microwave or on top of the stove.

As for fighting in the war, I would, but I only have a replica 1847 Old Army Ruger blackpowder six shooter as my weapon. It takes about five minutes to load it by pouring in gunpowder, ramming in the lead balls, then greasing over the chamber, and putting the starter cap in place for each chamber. I'd be dead, dead, dead. Though the one time I would get to fire it I would win the coolness award. Fire shoots out of the chamber from the gunpowder exploding. I also might take someone out with the nearly 50 (.497) bullet. It was a Christmas present one year from my husband. Yes, I am bad Merrily. ;)

Back