This Certainly is a Silly Thread

Should I add a poll to this thread?

• Total voters
oo oooo!!!! we could feed the snake chickens .. Then BBQ it!!!! :eek: now i wander if i could market that somehow?

i wander how snake would taste cooked on the barbie with a side serve of chips.

Me hear it taste much like 4.7 sailor. 4.7 sailor am tender. Almost good as Opti skipper but more meat. Feed whole clan.
Master sailor no good. We tried at wharf restaurant. Melting fat make fire spatter. Must cut with Laser. Then got sued by copyright holder for using Laser in commercial marine application.
Best feast Radial sailor. Put up good fight while landing with hook and stick. Tender after many hours of slow cook. Feed clan and guests.

Well, there's enough of us that it might solve world hunger problems. There'd be no more complaints about those sails, either.

maybe ... just maybe we could feed the chickens to the snakes then the snakes with chikens to the Radial sailors then BBQ them up with chips..... ooo need another marketing plan!

No Wal Mart in Australia? For gawd sakes don't make that little tidbit too well publicized.

Many Americans would move there just to get the hell away.

and besides.Wal Mart is singlehandedly responsible for more than 200 billion dollars per year of the US trade deficit with China.

Yup. Good old Wal Mart's purchasing policies have been draining the value of US currency by about $20,000,000,000 per month.

Or another way to look at it??
WalMart sends $2 dollars to China every day for every man woman and child in the US.

This is not a political post as I have no idea what that money shuffle does to politics or the world but, I do know when I was a kid, we were taught the US was financially powerful and therefore generally strong because it had a positive balance of trade.

I have taken up looking at the "made in" labels and I just put the Chinese stuff back on the shelf.

Maybe that's silly

you put "made in China" back? if we did that in Australia all we would have to eat would be koalas and kangaroos.

We do eat Kangaroo meat .. it is very very lean.

(p.s. this is a silly post :rolleyes:)

I heard they crossed an elephant and a kangaroo.........................

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Big round holes all over Australia

mobile reception would be a nice thing in central Australia ... :rolleyes:

Mobile reception is easy. Just get a friend, hand him your mobile and run. If he throws it and you catch it...voila...a reception!!!

Wait...ferw people and lots of wallabees and kangaroos......get one of them to throw it.

Pygmy s[pear throwers can toss mobiles pretty well too.

is this silly enough??

why bother trowing a mobile ... we just get two tin cans and a piece of string ... better reception than telstra.

Robert Goulet died sometime in October. I thought it appropriate that he didn't die the month befor that. He probably would not have asked us all to remember THAT time in September.

One of those bad memories for me?? Being assigned the part where I had to sing that song in The Fantastics. There is nothing quite like standing on a stage singing a song everybody has heard multiple times by the guy who did it right.
The only possible worse singing role would be to play Bob Wallace in that show about a few weeks at General Waverly's inn.

i was Le Fou in the musical Beauty and the Beast...... no jokes.

My best role ever was as a plant in a first grade performance of The March Hare. My Mother took a photo of the lead actor who was standing on stage next to me with both hands worked down his bunny pants scratching his butt.
No the extended scratch was not in the script.

9781846462870.jpg

Much better. So the youth male equivalent is? Little Master Laser Sailor? That just gets into mass confusion because it brings to mind a Radial weight master sailor. Hmmm, could this be silly stuff? And what would the picture look like?

ok .... lol ... :p what about this one then?

lasermissou8.jpg

Two fingers for victory, silly!

But who is victorious in that picture though ... not the elf .. he is doing Santa's bidding ....

oooo ... i wander if Santa bought the elf a composite mast section and a longer rudder ... and a highly technologically advanced sail ... and new clew sleeve and turbo kit .. and Carbon fibre hulll ... oooo .ooo santa gimme gimme.

But who is victorious in that picture though ... not the elf .. he is doing Santa's bidding ....

If Santa's bidding is to go Laser sailing...:D I didn't realize that someone had to test all the new Lasers that appear under the Christmas tree, but apparently it must be done to maintain North Pole, Inc's reputation for superb quality.

Ack! Don't get all political in the "Silly Thread!" :(

Looks like Rudolph is plotting something. Maybe it is the overthrow of the Laser Class Rules.

No .. it appears the top section was still Alloy ....:mad:
how is Santa gonna deliver his goodies now.

xmaswebcardyf8.jpg

That is some mighty fine magic graphics.

Let's make this a teaching moment, that is, you teach me, please. What is it about the direction of the waves that says he should be on a run, rather than close hauled. Or was this about composition? Or am I being silly?

It's nifty, anyway.

Here is a formerly secret photo of an elf doing some of that testing....

Deke.jpg

Back