The Chance to win a special title by your name...READ!!!

B

Bradley

We are approaching the 300th member of the new Laser.org Forum! I am very excited about the overwhelming success of the forums.
Here is the Game:

What is your prediction for the number of users on December 25, 2002 (Christmas). Post it as a reply and the winner (who ever is closest) will get a special title by there name as your Christmas present (or holiday gift if you are not religous)! When guessing please pick ONE number! I will close this thread so that you can't change your number on November 15, 2002. Have fun!

[size=9:3abe5a46e8]Moderators and Admins are not eligable to win. You are allowed to change your guess using the Edit function until November 15, after that point, you can not change, or make new post in this thread (Don't worry, it will be locked). One guess per user please, and one user per person. You must have at least 15 post when the winner is chosen to be eligable and you must have made at least 2 post in the last 3 weeks (How hard is that?). Please be nice and play reponsibly! [/size:3abe5a46e8]

The board only allows one user per email. Unless you want to sign up 100 hotmail accounts. I would suggest not doing this though b/c that would be cheating.... Most of the guessing will probably happen Nov 13 and 14th.

Ok, cool. I am a moderator so I cant win, but I would still like to guess. Ok.... 813 members! I can guarantee I will be the winner who cant win! :lol: 8)

Seth

You should not use the daily average. Things were much slower at the beggining then they are now!

Seth

[quote:e9647014bf="Goonie"]You should not use the daily average. Things were much slower at the beggining then they are now!

Seth[/quote:e9647014bf]

If that proves true in the next couple of weeks I will change it.....besides I used a rough calc. using present day additions as well as earlier and predicted based on increase over the whole period......doesn't matter anyway.....i.e. Moderator. 8)

My Guess

Well, here's my guess: 785 - the last 3 of my sail number....

can we edit these posts?

-Jon

Re: My Guess

[quote:d496700786="jon"]Well, here's my guess: 785 - the last 3 of my sail number....

can we edit these posts?

-Jon[/quote:d496700786]

Yes. In general you can edit any of your own post. You will be able to edit this particular post up to the 14 of November if I interpret Bradley correctly.

p.s. the edit button is on the upper right of your posted message.

Yes You Can Edit

With this contest, you will be able to Edit your post until November 14th. I will most likely lock the thread around 7 am on November 15.
In the future we may offer some real prizes. There are soon to be a lot of announcements about the forum. check back.

Thanks for Playing!

I am going to allow custom titles after you have 50 post on the forum. So this contest is canceled, but don't worry, the new board has something called a referral ID. I will announce this later, but the user with the most refferals on a certain date will take some prize from one of the forums sponsors (hopefully).

Don't worry, there will be contest to come.

for now until a laser constitution is drafted with the rules regarding all this. Please post your comments in the Forum Management Thread!

Back