Thank You Steve, you will be missed

Bradley

Admin/Operations
Staff member
Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.

As a longtime Apple customer and fan, Steve Jobs will be missed. Personally, His products changed the way I interact with the world around me at work, home, and everywhere in between.

I love this quote from his 2005 Commencement speech at Stanford U:

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

The biography by Walter Isaacson is well worth reading to gain an insight in this amazing, yet flawed, person.

Back