Super Sunfish Sailboat

Discussion in 'Sold Items' started by sailcraftri, Jul 17, 2016.

1. sailcraftri

sailcraftri Well-Known Member

I have a Sunfish sailboat rigged as a Super Sunfish. Complete and ready to sail. Includes new rudder head, new old stock sail, new carbon fibre tiller extension, refinished rudder and daggerboard, tube to roll sail up, hiking strap, compass, mainsheet, cunningham and outhaul lines. Easily convert to standard Sunfish, in fact I can sell you the rig and sail to do so. That way you'll have both rigs. $890, cash only, for Super Sunfish. Add $300 for Sunfish rig and sail.

Attached Files:

2. James Redway

James Redway New Member

Hi do you still have this boat available? If so, what condition is the boat in? Are there any repairs? It looks like you sell sunfish all the time. Do you also sell the trailers. I'm from Middlebury CT, which is the town these boats were invented in by Al Bryant and Cort Heyniger... ALCort. I had one since I was a kid, but my boat was thrown out by the property owner I was keeping it at. So I'm interested in getting another one. Don't have a lot of money so I can't get a new one. This one looks great, but I need a trailer to get it back to Middlebury.

Can you email me and let me know what the status of this boat is? car at redway.com

Thanks so much,

James

3. sailcraftri

I could also rig as a standard Sunfish for less money.

4. James Redway

James Redway New Member

I actually still have the sail, and mast from my old boat, but I would need the rudder since mine was the old style. I don't know if the old center board would work, but I have that too.

5. sailcraftri

I sent you a PM...let's discuss there.

6. James Redway

James Redway New Member

I'm sorry, I new to the forum. How do you get PMs? I did not get anything at car at redway.com

7. tokyo_a

tokyo_a New Member

Would be interested in this with both rigs. Would you PM to discuss shipping please? I presume there is no trailer

8. Loosegoose

Loosegoose New Member

Hello,
    I'm looking for the bottom section of the Super Sunfish mast with the control ring. Do you have that?

9. sailcraftri

I have sold the boat but without the SSF rig. If you are interested in the mast and boom I could sell you those parts. I cannot sell just the lower mast.

10. Loosegoose

Loosegoose New Member

Ok... Just checking, is the mast the two section Super Sunfish mast with Control ring on the bottom section?

11. sailcraftri

Yes, see photos

Attached Files:

12. Loosegoose

Loosegoose New Member

Ok, I see, thank you. I'll buy it from for $200, and as you suggested, I will pay for the shipping.