For Sale: Super clean Capri

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by c14_JimW, Sep 15, 2009.

1. c14_JimW

c14_JimW New Member

For Sale – 1987 Catalina Capri 14.2

This boat is in almost new condition; it was completely gone over and refurbished in 2009.

The boat has all new lines, new hiking straps, new Lexon hatch cover (Blue), new mast crutches made from Trex material, new masthead sheave, new roller furling controls, new Ronstan Carbon Battle Stick (tiller extension), new Minn-Kota trolling motor and PowerTran motor mount.

The trailer has new bearings, new bearing Buddies, new LED lights, all new wiring, new tires and galvanized rims, new marine carpeted bunks and side guides, new Fulton winch, new tongue, new trailer jack, new tie down strap.

Both the centerboard and rudder were re-glassed and painted. The tiller handle was sanded and re-varnished.

This boat has seen very little use, the Gentleman I purchased it from was the original owner, he had not sailed it in eight years prior to selling it. It was used in fresh water only.

I originally purchased this boat one year ago in order to learn to sail, I now have my certificate and will be moving to a larger boat. This boat was great to learn on, I am 60 years old and had no trouble single handing her.

Asking price is $1700, any serious offer will be considered. Located in Southern New Jersey (directly across from Philadelphia). Please e-mail me for additional photos.

Thank you,

JimW

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

• 053.jpg
      053.jpg
      File size:
      128.9 KB
      Views:
    • 059.jpg
      059.jpg
      File size:
      70.2 KB
      Views:
  2. mnagher

mnagher New Member

More pictures please

Please send any pictures you have of your Capri. I am in the market for a 14.2
    Send as many as you like to mnagher@comcast.net

3. bobka7914

bobka7914 New Member

Contact info

Hi Jim. Is the boat still available? If so, please call me at 610.310.9380. I have limited access to email/internet. I am located upper Montgomery County PA.

Thanks,
    Bob

4. c14_JimW

c14_JimW New Member

Sold!

The boat has been sold.

Jim