Sunfish Wanted

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by Jacob Wevaer, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Wevaer

Jacob Wevaer New Member

Looking for a used (fiberglass) AMF Sunfish to purchase near Michigan. Looking for one in good condition; don't require a trailer although that would be nice!
    If you have one that you want to sell or know someone, contact me as soon as possible!
    Thank You

2. Scott King

Scott King New Member

Jacob,I have a Sailfish that is for sale. It is not in Michigan. It is in Rochester New York . If this is a possible destination for you let me know. Scott

3. T Zew

T Zew New Member

Believe it to be a 1982, has the newer style kick up rudder and storage bin. Has been sailed wet and put away hard. Sail has been reconditioned and is good shape. All wood has been stripped and epoxied. There have been some minor repairs to the hull and some stress cracks. I have installed an inspection port to aid in drying out the foam. The boat is complete and ready to sail. I'm in Novi Mi.

4. Jacob Wevaer

Jacob Wevaer New Member

how much are you looking to sell it for? Its a little far away, but might as well ask!

5. Almopink

Almopink New Member

I have one for sale. It's a lightly used 70's model. It has an older practice sail and a a new class sail (no window)
    that is still in the wrapper. I have a trailer to go with, but it needs work to be put on the road. I just have it for storage. There is also a cover to keep the sun off. Located in Monroe Michigan. $750

6. flip halstead

flip halstead New Member

7. flip halstead

flip halstead New Member

Jacob: I have a complete 1974 sunfish-orange decks/yellow hull- matching sail w/window-good condition-rudder could use varnish-center board stripped/sanded, ready for varnish-located in Adrian, Mi. (Southern Mi.)$550 no trailer but have one to transport w/deposit. flipfireboat@comcast.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.