Sunfish Wanted Long Island/NJ/CT area

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by 66chevelle300, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 66chevelle300

66chevelle300 New Member

Looking for a complete Sunfish that Will be Used for racing. Year Doesn't Matter although I prefer 73 and up and it has newer rudder and as long as its Dry and clean. I live on Long Island and am willing to drive about 2 hours away. Will Go a little further if the deal is worth it. Let me Know If you have a boat. Thanks.

2. sailcraftri

sailcraftri Well-Known Member

I have a 1992 made by Sunfish Laser, Inc. Located in Lincoln, Rhode Island. Contact me at cjo1023 at yahoo-dot-com.

3. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

I have the following race grade Sunfish for sale - buy with or without the Trailex Trailer, and I would be willing to deliver it to just outside NYC for actual fuel used (Jetta diesel - 35 miles per gal towing. No photos yet, but will have some soon.

Race Grade Sunfish For Sale
    2002 Vanguard Sunfish for sale.
    Hull is in excellent condition, white with red deck stripes and red cockpit. North race sail with window, outhaul and Cunningham control lines. Harken ratchet block for mainsheet. Fiberglass daggerboard with cut out handle. Wood rudder/tiller handle (just refinished) with black aluminum/foam grip tiller extension. $2,900.Compare to almost $5,000 for a new Sunfish with race equipment. This is a turn key racer or fast day sailer.

Also offered, Trailex trailer ($1,000 new) with working lights, spare tire and heavy duty tie web tie downs.
    $650.

Interested? Contact Alan Glos, Cazenovia, NY 315 655-8296 or aglos@colgate.edu

4. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

See my ad today in the "For Sale" section with photos. This is a turn-key racer.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.