Sunfish under 2k

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by Sailer22, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sailer22

Sailer22 New Member

I am looking for a used fish under 2k in the northeast corner. Anywhere like PA, or that area is also okay, plz

2. Alan S. Glos

Alan S. Glos Active Member

I am about to come into possession of a nice 1988 Sunfish with roadworthy trailer. It will go for about $1150 as it or more next spring with a better clean up and new varnish on the woodwork. If you are interested, e-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu or call at: 315 655-8296. I am in Upstate NY near Syracuse. Where are you located? Are you looking for a racer or a day sailor? Do you need a trailer?

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
  3. Sailer22

Sailer22 New Member

I am looking for a daysailor but if it is race rigged that is fine I need a trailer and am able to pick up from you. I can't take the boat just yet but if I did could we do 800 for everything?

4. sailcraftri

sailcraftri Well-Known Member

I have several Sunfish available all $800 or under with new sails. Located in Rhode Island.

5. Alan S. Glos

Alan S. Glos Active Member

Sailer22,

I can't sell the boat and trailer for $800. Let me know if you are still interested.

Alan Glos

6. Sailer22

Sailer22 New Member

Hi Alan Glos,

I am still interested maybe but i can't do anything until january so don't hold the boat for me.

7. Sailer22

Sailer22 New Member

I think that will be good but i can't do anything until january, ill get back to you when I can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.