Sunfish/Sailfish Parts and Gear for Sale

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by Alan Glos, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

Collection of Sunfish Sailboat Parts and Gear For Sale

[Refer to photos below]

**Bronze Goosenecks (to attach lower boom to mast) 3 available. - $38 + Shipping

**DePersia cast aluminum automatic cockpit bailers. Complete assemblies with stopper ball, gaskets and screw-in plug. 3 available. $55 + shipping.

**DePersia screw-in drain plug for aluminum automatic cockpit bailer. Lost yours, didn't you? $25 + shipping.

**Mainsheet cleat. Factory issue, rolling gear design. Mounts easily on deck between the cockpit lip and the after end of the daggerboard trunk. $40 + shipping.

**Bronze halyard cleat. Deck mount. Mounting screws included. 4 available. $10 each + shipping

**Rare Toggle Pin that attaches old style, pre-1972 rudder hardware to the deck hardware. These have sold on E-bay for $50 and up. 2 available, $40 each + shipping.

**AMF - Alcort builders plate (Ser. No: 80510) Needed in some states to register an old Sunfish without a serial number. $10 - free shipping.

**Bronze mainsheet clips to attach mainsheet to deck bridle. 3 available. $7 each + shipping.

**Bow handle. Some pitting but sound. $12 + shipping.

**Pre-1972 deck drain assembly with screw in plug and retaining chain. $12 + shipping

**Mainsheet shubbing hook. Screws to the cockpit lip to hold/snub the mainsheet. 3 available. $7 each + shipping.

**Collection of vintage bronze and brass rudder hardware for older Sunfish and Sailfish. (Refer to the photo and e-mail me for individual quotes.)

**Sunfish Masts. $55 each. Several available. Pick up only in Cazenovia, NY near Syracuse.

**Aluminum hull/deck/cockpit edge trim. Complete sets or pieces. $35 per set/less for pieces. No shipping for entire sets. Shipping can be arranged for smaller pieces

Interested? Questions? Contact me directly at: aglos@colgate.edu or 315 655-8296.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

Attached Files:

2. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

One gooseneck is sold (but I have others.)

Alan Glos

3. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

The following items have sold, but I have duplicates of most items: DePersia cockpit bailer cap, deck drain assembly, and old style rudder toggle pin (on left - now has brass ball chain retainer chain).

Alan Glos

4. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

The following additional items have sold: Deck halyard cleat (but I have another one), bow handle, AMF Alcort builder's plate with serial number.

Alan Glos

5. cradigan

cradigan New Member

Do you have the pre-1972 rudder carriage and bolt?

6. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

Cradigan,

Do you mean a Sunfish pre-1972, 7 1/2" long brass carriage bolt with brass wingnut and plastic tube retainer? Yes, I have one new one, still in the bag, $14 + shipping, probably $2 to $3
    depending on where you live. If you want it, e-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu, reference this Sunfish Forum post and include your name and shipping address.

Alan Glos

7. Alan Glos

Alan Glos Active Member

Several other items have sold (carriage bolt, mainsheet cleat) but I still have most of these items or something close to them.

Alan Glos

8. JamesLoxley

JamesLoxley New Member

Mr. Glos, anything left? Specifically, trim?

Best,
    JLC

9. sailcraftri

sailcraftri Well-Known Member

If Alan does not have trim left, I do. Located in RI. cjo1023 at yahoo dot com.

10. JamesLoxley

JamesLoxley New Member

Received your email sailcraft. Thank you, sir.

11. Alan S. Glos

Alan S. Glos Active Member

I do have lots of aluminum edge trim for the Sunfish from full sets (off salvaged hulls) to smaller pieces as needed. They come in a polished mode (almost like chrome) to more of a matte finish. What do you need? I can ship smaller pieces easily but larger pieces are pick-up only in Cazenovia, NY (near Syracuse, NY) as shipping is oversized and generally prohibitive. Where are you located? Contact me at: aglos@colgate.edu.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alan S. Glos

Alan S. Glos Active Member

Also, I have most of the other parts show in the photo above - I "restocked" this summer salvaging several old Sunfish at a nearby sailing club.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JamesLoxley

JamesLoxley New Member

Email sent, Mr. Glos. Thank you, sir.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.