Sunfish mast needed to complete my two boat restoration

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by Chadstx, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Chadstx

Chadstx New Member

Hi to all I am restoring two sunfish for my son and myself I'm alomost done but I bought a complete boat to push to the finish drove three hours one way to pick what was listed a complete boat and it was but the mast has a small dent and bend too it can I straighten it? Do I take to a machine shop to attempt to straighten can I make my own or does anyone in central or south fl have one they are willing sell to complete my father son project? Thanks

2. Chadstx

Chadstx New Member

One more thing will to trade entire entire Hull and vintage rudder and brass fitting for a mast!!!! I'm located in West palm beach Florida area hull has seen better days but some love it can come back

3. Light and Variable Winds

Light and Variable Winds Well-Known Member

I'm selling a repaired mast for $40. It could be less bent than the one you have. If not, I've got a good used straight mast I'm sailing with now for $90—or a new and never-used one for $120. My location at Sebring International Raceway is about a 1½-hour drive from the West Palm Beach International Raceway. :)

4. Chadstx

Chadstx New Member

Awesome I'm in please email me so I can plane to come up grab thank you so much!
    chadstx@gmail.com

5. Chadstx

Chadstx New Member

Light and variable winds please let know when I can come buy that mast or two and do you have other parts to sell for sunfish? chadstx@gmail.com please call or tex me please 305.5429198

6. Light and Variable Winds

Light and Variable Winds Well-Known Member

All but my repaired mast are sold. One repaired 10-foot Sunfish mast is available @ $40.