News Sunfish/Laser Frostbite Series - New Bedford, MA

Geophizz

The Low Tide Yacht Club is expanding its Laser Frostbite series to include Sunfish this year.

Start location is Fairhaven Shipyard (Races are run inside New Bedford harbor) Sundays 9:00 -12:00 am

Three Series:

Entry Fee $20.00 per series

1. Starting Sept, 20th Running 4 Sundays

2. Starting Oct 25th Running 4 Sundays

3. Staring Nov. 22nd Running 4 Sundays

*** New Years day race 12pm – 2 PM ***

There are awards for all these race so attend as many as possible
* There will be no racing oct. 11th weather permitting
Need not be a member of FRMEA to join in on the fun.
If interested contact Steve Clark
[email protected]

Here is the entry form:
FRMEA/LTYC 2009
Laser/Sunfish Race entry Form
Owner or Captain name ___________________________________________
Address ________________________________________________________
Phone #________________________________________________________
E-MAIL Address_________________________________________________
Member US Sailing #_________________________
Yacht Club _________________________________
Laser Sail #_________________________________
Entry fee must be received prior to any series that you are attending. Need not be a member of LTYC to race. The race fee is 20.00 dollars per series. You may submit race entry form prior to the first race of the series at the Fairhaven Shipyard or you can mail it to Stephen Clark 713 Mill St Marion, MA 02738 Make checks payable to FREMA
In consideration of the acceptance of my application to participate in the above events and with an understanding that there are risks inherent in sailboat racing, I do for myself, my personal representative, family, heir, and assigns,* waive all claims against and* release and discharge the Fort Rodman Marine Educational Association their respective officers, directors, agents, members, employees servants an race committee personnel, from any and all claims, demands, liability causes of action arising out of participation of the above vessel in any activity of the above event. Further, I hereby warrant and represent that the above vessel in the above event will be outfitted with the proper *Laser one design class equipment. I further acknowledge that the decision to race rests solely exclusively and finally with the owner and skipper. By signing, I agree to be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing 2009-2012 and by all other rules that govern the FRMEA/LTYC regular race series.
Owner/ Skippers Signature:_______________________Date____________

Back