Sunfish+extras for sale in SC

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by cmoore, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmoore

cmoore New Member

I have an older style sunfish for sale. It has a white hull with green trim. It has the older style rudder. Sail is yellow and white. Daggerboard needs some work but still lots of life in it.

Extras: I also have an extra older style rudder to go with it and also and extra mast and boom. I also have a homemade dolly for it that I made.

I bought the boat about 6 years ago and I have only used it maybe 3 times. It has been in cover storage since then. It is in good shape. I'm not exactly sure on the year of the hull and I do not know how much it weights. I installed a new drain plug in the rear of the hull when I got it. The sail has been rolled up and stored in my enclosed garage.

I an asking $550.00 for it and can provide additional pictures. Please email me at chris@moorems.com with questions and picture requests. I'm located in Charleston/Mt. Pleasant, SC. Motivated to sell!!!

Thanks,
    Chris

Attached Files:

2. cmoore

cmoore New Member

Looking for offers

3. digitalmaddog

digitalmaddog New Member

do you have the upper and lower boom would you want to sell them and if so would you be able to ship them to pensacola florida 32504

thanks

chad

4. imported_chucktowncolie

imported_chucktowncolie New Member

I'm local (west ashley), and I want to buy your extra mast and boom. Please let me know if you still have it. Thanks

5. cmoore

cmoore New Member

Thank you for asking. I should have posted this earlier. The boat and all the extras have been sold.

6. mccarthy14

mccarthy14 New Member

Interested in the daggerboard, still have it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.