SOLD AT ASKING PRICE 1996 Laser Full Rig Sailboat w dolly & cover. Trailer available

Discussion in 'Laser For Sale Ads' started by mtoms, Mar 5, 2018.

1. mtoms

mtoms Member

1996 Full-rig Laser sailboat in solid, regional racing condition including all of the following gear:
    Pro-rig Vang, cunningham and outhaul are all present
    Full-rig setup, with a class legal sail for the boat
    Blades - rudder and daggerboard - are in good condition with usual dings, nothing major.
    Carbon tiller and extension
    Blade bag
    Top Cover
    Seitech Dolly

As you can see from the pictures, the bottom is in near-pristine condition. There a few very minor scuffs/dings on the gunnel, but nothing significant.

I sailed the boat at the Midwinters in Florida in February and, after three days of heavy-wind sailing, not a drop of water came out of the drain hole.

Also available: Blue 1996 FL Full Port Side.jpg Blue 1996 FL Stbd Qtr.jpg Blue 1996 FL Port Side.jpg Blue 1996 FL Stbd Side.jpg Blue 1996 FL Port Bow.jpg Blue 1996 FL Port Stern.jpg Blue 1996 FL Stbd Bow.jpg Blue 1996 FL Stern.jpg Blue 1996 FL Port Qtr Hull.jpg Blue 1996 FL Port Side Hull.jpg Blue 1996 FL Stbd Bow Hull.jpg Blue 1996 FL Stbd Qtr Hull.jpg
    Trailex trailer with title, greased buddy bearings and working lights. Trailer has 1-7/8in hitch and four-way flat electrical connection. $500 extra.

I can also deliver to anywhere with 250 miles of Deltaville - or you can meet me in Deltaville to save on the $1/outbound mile delivery charge.

Can also sell this rig with a three deck Seitech rack for an additional $1,500.

Cash much preferred.

You can reach me by email at the above link and I will get right back to you or via phone at 7fore8-Oh17fore, where the code for the area is 54(1 less than 1). YOU MUST INCLUDE A WORKING US PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR RESPONSE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE AN INTERNET SCAMMER.