SMSA Smallboat Regatta, 22-23 Sep 07

waltersrg

Everyone,

I'd like to take the opportunity to let you know about our 11th Annual Southern Maryland Sailing Association (SMSA) Invitational Sailing Regatta, scheduled for the 22nd/23rd of September here in beautiful Southern Maryland.

Based out of Solomons, Md (home of the Screwpile Lighthouse Challenge), our regatta draws a good number of boats from the East Coast. SMSA is known for their hospitality, and our sailing venue is nearly perfect for small boats.

Our regatta starts on Saturday with a skipper's meeting at 10:30. We'll run as many races as we can (weather and wind permitting), with awards and dinner on Saturday and Sunday following the races.

More information on SMSA and the regatta can be found at http://www.smsa.com. For info on the smallboat program and the regatta itself, please follow the links to the smallboat page, and then to the 11th Annual Smallboat Invitational Regatta.

My wife Terry and I have just finished our first season racing our 14.2 in the smallboat program, and would love to see some other Capris out there. If your schedule permits, please think about joining us!! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, or send me an email at [email protected] (preferred) or [email protected].

Thanks!

Glenn Walters

Back