Sailfish sail, spars, rudder assembly, and daggerboard

Discussion in 'Sunfish For Sale' started by Alan S. Glos, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan S. Glos

Alan S. Glos Active Member

City:
    Cazenovia
    State:
    NY
    Cost:
    (As priced)
    Sailfish (not Sunfish) Sail, spars, rudder assembly and daggerbord for sale.

Sail. This sail came from a standard fiberglass Sailfish, not the larger Super Sailfish. Overall very good to excellent condition. Very good aerodynamic shape. Age unknown, but it in remarkably good condition with lots of crispness left in the cloth, vibrant red-white-blue colors, no rips or rust on the grommets. 65 sq. ft. The luff and foot are both 12' 11". The large red panel had 7 small holes that I repaired with matching red, professional grade sail repair tape both sides. The Sailfish logo is clear and not faded. This would be a great sail for a Sailfish upgrade or restoration project or even a child or light weight adult Sunfish sailor who wanted a smaller sail for their Sunfish. $85 + shipping. Add $5 for a set of used sail attachment clips.

Spars. Upper and lower booms, gooseneck and mast. Normal wear but no bends or kinks. All aluminum with sound end caps and blocks. $65 for both booms and $45 for the mast. Shipping not available due do prohibitive cost; pick-up only in Cazenovia, NY near Syracuse, NY (photos available on request)

Rudder Assembly. Overall good condition. No splits or cracks or dings. Could use a coat or two of new varnish. As is: $65 + shipping. With two coats of new Interlux varnish: $80 + shipping

Daggerboard. Overall good condition. No splits or cracks, Could use a coat or two of new varnish.
    As is: $45 + shipping. With two coats of new Iterlux varnish: $60 + shipping (photo available on request.)

Interested? Questions? E-mail me directly at: aglos@colgate.edu. I can e-mail more photos - the Forum cannot post many.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

Attached Files:

2. Alan S. Glos

The rudder assembly has sold. Other Sailfish items are still available. More photos are available if you e-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

3. Alan S. Glos

The Sailfish sail and spars have also sold - all that is left if the dagger board.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.