Ribecca for President!

Lower part prices, especially on sails and spars. Continue to further test composite and carbon spars, sail development, rigging development (obviously!) Increase communication between board members, and District heads. And give the common member a voice. And I want do my best to make Laser sailing appeal to all, and bring membership up.

Pookie, those are your goals. Admirable as some of them may be, you can't implement them if you aren't already leader. The class leadership is a very closed system, with voting limited to a small "in" group. What will you do to get in?

lets stop being cute here

Rossums, you are charmingly oblivious. This thread is all about being cute. That leads me to an important announcement!

Ribecca for President! Radial sails made out of pink bedsheets for all! (Blue for boys if you must have them. :( )

Old Geezer, sweetheart, can I court you as VP? Let's fight that ugly age-ism together. After all, there are huge Masters events all over the world. Why shouldn't the geezers and geezer-ettes be represented? Also, I have a thing for balding old men using typewriters. ;)

sorry Ross, but this Ribby chick has got the politics down pat. she appeals to a broader spectrum, is quick to respond, seems motivated, comes up with great nicknames ( Rossums ! - classic), and let's face it sex sells.
it sounds like the PCC's could be a whistlestop on the campaign trail, a little face-to-face, some spirited banter, arm wrestling. who knows !!

comes up with great nicknames ( Rossums ! - classic),
a little face-to-face, some spirited banter, arm wrestling. who knows !!

Stick, baby, I like your name just the way it is. I also love face to face. But arm wrestling? There are better ways to get all sweaty, like Laser sailing! ;) Thanks for the vote of confidence. That's one virtual vote for Ribecca for President!

Old Geezer, sweetheart, can I court you as VP? Let's fight that ugly age-ism together. After all, there are huge Masters events all over the world. Why shouldn't the geezers and geezer-ettes be represented? Also, I have a thing for balding old men using typewriters. ;)

Tipless or topless?

OhGee, you are confused. No wonder you didn't snap up my offer!

I wish you all the best,
Affectionately yours,
Ribecca for President!

Ribecca, I accept your offer to run as your VP. There are indeed huge Masters all over the world. But I am not a huge Master, just a slightly larger than average Master.

Pleased to hear about your thing for balding old men using typewriters. I'm going to go out and buy a typewriter right now. You didn't think that picture was really me, did you? I'm much more handsome than that. Kind of a cross between Tom Cruise and Tracy Usher.

Back