Race ready sunfish wanted

Discussion in 'Sunfish Wanted Ads' started by jsdeimel, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsdeimel

jsdeimel Member

Looking to get back into sunfish racing. Looking for race ready sunfish with cover's dolly ect. Not ready to spend the money for a new boat.

2. sailcraftri

sailcraftri Well-Known Member

Where are you located? I have a 2002 in Rhode Island.

3. jsdeimel

jsdeimel Member

Erie Pa 16505 What do you have and how much?

4. Alan S. Glos

Alan S. Glos Active Member

I have a 2008 race grade Sunfish in like-new condition, brand new, never used, still in the bag North race sail, and a line upgrade kit that includes lines and cleats for a cunningham and outhaul. I will have an ad here on the Sunfish Forum in a few days, but saw your post and wanted to reply right away. 3 photos attached. No trailer, but deliver to Erie PA can be arranged for a very modest fuel charge with payment in full this fall; the boat is located in Cazenovia, NY near Syracuse, NY just off the NY Thruway (I-90.) I have several pricing options depending on what gear you want. E-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu for more photos and prices.

Alan Glos
    Cazenovia, NY

Attached Files:

5. sailcraftri

sailcraftri Well-Known Member

If Alan's boat does not workout for you the one I have in RI is a 2002 and comes with Seitech dolly, new North race sail, dyneema sail ties, race spars (new), deck cover also new, new ratchet block, new hiking strap, refinished wood rudder blade, frp daggerboard, new halyard and mainsheet. Asking $2500, or best offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.